9.10.2011

Our home away from home

Whit here...

I feel much more encouraged today, so thanks to everyone that lifted me up in prayer. I had a great talk with a local woman that is helping me with the sewing program and I'm working on a plan, I'll update more on the progress soon.

But for now, I'd like to introduce you to the Transition Home and it's sewing room, aka my home away from home.

Phara working on the overlock machine

Dana in the workroom she created and wearing a dress she made!

Chirley and Chedline working on a pillow case

Part of our walk to the transition home
Welp, it's Saturday evening which means we're off to Port au Prince Fellowship tomorrow. We're excited to see more of the city and meet some more people. Next week will include shopping for some fabric and working on organizing a schedule for the trans home. We're pumped!

-whit

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a thought?